TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY/DEL'S/HOMETOWN PET
Tractor Supply Company/Del's/HomeTown Pet Monthly Survey Official Sweepstakes Rules
1. NO PURCHASE, SURVEY OR SALES PRESENTATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY/DEL’S/HOMETOWN PET MONTHLY SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES (THE “SWEEPSTAKES”). A purchase, survey or agreeing to a sales presentation will not improve your chances of winning. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF, AND RESIDING IN, THE CONTIGUOUS 48 UNITED STATES AND HAWAII WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF 1/1/2017. Void in Alaska and where restricted or prohibited by law. Sweepstakes begins 1/1/2017, at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends 12/31/2017, at 11:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Tractor Supply Company/Del’s/HomeTown Pet (“Sponsor”). By entering the Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Employees of Sponsor, Mercury Promotions & Fulfillment (“Administrator”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, divisions, suppliers and advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members, whether or not related, of each such employee are not eligible to enter or to win the Sweepstakes. The parties acknowledge that the Sponsor shall not be liable for the reimbursement of any prizes or other amounts payable to entrants who are in violation of these eligibility requirements or these Official Sweepstakes Rules.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, there are three (3) ways to enter the Sweepstakes: (A) Make a purchase at any participating Tractor Supply Company/Del’s store and then call 1-800-541-4429 and complete a short survey to be entered into the applicable Monthly Entry Period drawing (as defined in the chart in Rule #4 below); (B) Make a purchase at any participating Tractor Supply Company/Del’s store, visit www.TellTractorSupply.com or HomeTown Pet store, visit www.HometownPetSurvey.com and complete a short on-line survey to be entered into the applicable Monthly Entry Period drawing; or, (C) To enter without a purchase, on a 3” x 5” card, hand-print your complete name, address (No P.O. Boxes), city, state, ZIP Code, telephone number, email address, date of birth and mail in an envelope with proper postage affixed, to: Tractor Supply Company/Del’s/HomeTown Pet Monthly Survey Sweepstakes, 35610 Mound Road, Dept. 2045, Sterling Heights, MI 48310-4725. All entries must be postmarked and/or received (as applicable) by deadlines specified in the chart in Rule #4 to be eligible for the applicable drawing. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries will be accepted. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, incomplete or postage-due entries, mail, surveys or receipts. Limit one (1) entry per person/household per Monthly Entry Period, regardless of method of entry used. Entries become the Sponsor’s property and will not be returned. No form of entry other than specified herein is permitted.
4. DRAWINGS AND ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner for each Monthly Entry Period will be determined in a random drawing by Administrator, the official judging agency for the Sweepstakes, on or about the dates specified in the chart below from among all eligible entries received for each Monthly Entry Period. Entries from one Monthly Entry Period drawing will not “roll-over” into subsequent Monthly Entry Period drawings. Odds of winning a Grand Prize, defined in Rule #5, depend on the number of eligible entries received for each applicable Monthly Entry Period. Each potential winner will be notified by email, mail, or telephone (at Sponsor’s sole discretion), within ten (10) days of the date of the drawing, at the email address or telephone number indicated during entry. Potential winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited), to be returned within fourteen (14) days of the date printed on winner’s notification letter, or the Grand Prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries received for the applicable Monthly Entry Period. Return of any Grand Prize or prize notification as undeliverable, noncompliance with these Official Sweepstakes Rule or if Administrator is unable to contact potential winner within after three (3) attempts to contact the potential winner, this may result in the Grand Prize being forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries received from the applicable Monthly Entry Period. Each potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Sweepstakes Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. If any winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her state of residence, Sponsor reserves the right, at its discretion, to award the Grand Prize to his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
MONTHLY ENTRY PERIOD MONTHLY ENTRY PERIOD BEGINS 12:01 am ET : 800 LINE AND WEB SURVEY MONTHLY ENTRY PERIOD ENDS 11:59 pm ET AND MAIL-IN ENTRIES MUST BE POSTMARKED BY: MAIL-IN ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY: APPROXIMATE DRAWING DATE: 1 1/1/17 1/31/17 2/6/17 2/15/17 2 2/1/17 2/28/17 3/6/17 3/15/17 3 3/1/17 3/31/17 4/3/17 4/17/17 4 4/1/17 4/30/17 (postmarked by 5/1/17) 5/8/17 5/15/17 5 5/1/17 5/31/17 6/5/17 6/15/17 6 6/1/17 6/30/17 7/6/17 7/17/17 7 7/1/17 7/31/17 8/7/17 8/15/17 8 8/1/17 8/31/17 9/7/17 9/18/17 9 9/1/17 9/30/17 10/8/17 10/16/17 10 10/1/17 10/31/17 11/7/17 11/15/17 11 11/1/17 11/30/17 12/7/17 12/18/17 12 12/1/17 12/31/17 (postmarked by 1/2/18) 1/19/18 1/16/18
5. PRIZES: Twelve (12) Grand Prizes (one (1) Grand Prize per Monthly Entry Period). Each “Grand Prize” is a $2,500 Tractor Supply Company/Del’s/HomeTown Pet gift card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is $2,500. Gift cards must be redeemed in accordance with terms specified by issuer. Additional restrictions, limitations and exclusions may apply. Gift card does not expire. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. No cash redemption, transfer or prize substitution will be allowed except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and only then for a prize of comparable or greater value. All applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, and all costs and expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prizes not specified in these Official Sweepstakes Rules as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the winners. Allow 6-8 weeks after the verification of eligibility and receipt of the fully executed Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release for delivery of the Grand Prize. Limit one (1) Grand Prize per person/household during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS/DISCLAIMER: By entering or participating in this Sweepstakes, participants: (a) agree to these Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; and (b) agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any injuries, claims, damages, or losses of any kind that arise from or are sustained in connection with acceptance or use/misuse of a prize or from participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting the prize, winners agree that the Sponsor, and those acting under its authority may use winner’s name, city and state of residence, picture/portrait, testimonial or other likeness, and/or prize information or personal exposition (and/or any edited portion thereof); voice for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes in perpetuity and in any and all media now or hereafter devised worldwide without notification, permission or additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, dealers, dealer associations, representatives, suppliers, retailers and advertising and promotion agencies; and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for mechanical, technical, printing, typographical, human, or other errors relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, deletions, defects, phone transmissions or delayed telephone lines or in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by the way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devises, or transmission lines, or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any error, fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No more than one (1) prize per month will be awarded. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, conduct a random drawing to award the applicable Monthly Entry Period prize using all eligible, non-suspect entries received for such drawing as of the action requiring such termination. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void all associated entries. Sponsor and its Administrator may prohibit you from participating in the Sweepstakes and void all associated entries, at their sole discretion, if you disregard these Official Sweepstakes Rule or act: (a) in a manner they determine to be not fair or equitable; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten, or harass any other entrant or the Sponsor; (c) in any other disruptive manner; or if you are otherwise not in compliance with these Official Sweepstakes Rule. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
7. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee (Southern Division) or the appropriate Tennessee State Court located in Williamson County, Tennessee; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Sweepstakes Rule, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee. Entrants agree that the statute of limitations for asserting any claims with respect to this Sweepstakes shall be no longer than a period of one (1) year from the time the cause of action accrued, or the cause of action shall be forever barred.
9. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a Grand Prize, entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right, where lawful, to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to on the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. IF ENTRANT IS CHOSEN AS A WINNER, ENTRANT’S PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PLACING ENTRANT’S NAME ON A WINNERS LIST.
10. WINNERS LIST: You may obtain a list of winners (available after 2/28/2018) by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 1/2/18 to:
Tractor Supply Company/Del’s/HomeTown Pet Monthly Survey Winners List
Tractor Supply Company/Del’s/HomeTown Pet Monthly Survey Winners List
35610 Mound Road
Sterling Heights, MI 48310-4725
11. SPONSOR: Tractor Supply Company/Del’s/HomeTown Pet, 5401 Virginia Way, Brentwood, TN 37027.